Join us for Deaf Awareness Night at 7pm vs. the Grand Rapids Drive, benefiting the Illinois Association of the Deaf, and featuring the following promotions and events!
* ASL “Bull Horn Arm” Gus T. Bull Bobblehead Giveaway*! (*while supplies last)
* ASL Theme In-Game Jerseys! Jerseys to be auctioned off to benefit Illinois Association of the Deaf.
* Video Board Closed-Captioning & Sign Language Interpreters at designated points throughout the Arena.
* Faith & Family Night: featuring a Pre-game service project with Phil’s Friends on the concourse, Post-game guest-speaker testimony, and appearances by K-LOVE & Moody Radio personalities!
* Scout Night: featuring a Pre-game Scout party on our Suite Level with a Windy City Bulls guest-speaker, and the opportunity to earn a Scout badge! Girl Scouts will be selling cookies, and shadowing teams positions throughout the arena! Face-painting & balloon animals will also be included in the celebration! Click HERE to book your outing!
* Gus T. Bull’s Birthday Party: featuring Gus’s mascot friends, cake sampling from Nutphree’s Bakery, and birthday games!