What is your favorite WCB memory this season?
On the court, I’d say Jerian Grant’s game winning shot at the buzzer against Canton December 9. But overall my favorite memory was the second game of the season when Tyler first got to meet the team Mascot Gus T. Bull, since then they have been best of friends all season long.
Getting to meet and talk to players like Bobby Portis and Jerry Stackhouse after the game.
Playing in the kids zone and seeing Gus and the players.
What do you believe makes WCB so special?
So many things make the WBC special.
- The Sears Centre: the seats are close to the court so you feel more part of the action, not a spectator.
- Kids Zone: great place for the kids to play basketball and it’s free.
- Ticket prices, prices to sit real close are still cheaper than nose bleed seats at other arenas.
- Entertainment: DJ’s, Scream team, Gus T Bull, Todd and the dance squads from the Bulls. Same level as you would see at the Bulls game.
- Windy City Bulls players: I have been impressed all season by this team, always fighting to win, and never quit. We have seen them fight back from being down and keep playing until the final buzzer. Then having them come out after the game to do autographs for the fans, all a great group of players.
- Staff: Heart and soul of the team. Always ready to help and make your experience the best at every game. They all treat you like you are the most important person in the building. Always a pleasure to deal with.
The WCB is special to me because you get such a close connection to the players and staff. The players are all passionate and down to earth, and they take the time to get to know you, and who can forget about Gus T. Bull! He’s the best in the business!
What is your favorite benefit as a Windy City Bulls Season Ticket Member?
Season ticket parking area right by the season ticket entrance. Don’t have to bring my coat into the arena.
Being able to get into the arena earlier to experience all the great promos the Bulls have to offer.
Getting in early so I can have more time in the kid zone.
Who is your favorite WCB player and professional basketball player of all time?
Alfonzo McKinnie. l think it’s great that he went from being an open tryout player to an All-Star this season; I am hoping he makes the NBA. Favorite professional basketball players – my favorite team – 1992 United States Men’s Olympic basketball team: (Michael) Jordan, (Scottie) Pippen, (David) Robinson, (Patrick) Ewing, (Larry) Bird, Magic (Johnson), (Clyde) Drexler, (John) Stockton (Karl) Malone, (Chris) Mullins, (Christian Laettner) and (Charles) Barkley. There will never be a greater team – ever.
My favorite WCB player is #21, Alec Brown, and my favorite player of all time is Kirk Heinrich.
My favorite players are Thomas Walkup and Duje Dukan because they are fun to bowl with. My favorite NBA players are Taj Gibson and Derrick Rose.